Arusha, Tanzania--August 2010

Arusha, Tanzania--August 2010
A boy and a woman both laboring under an afternoon sun...

Arusha, Tanzania

Arusha, Tanzania
This worker with his heaping cargo gave me pause...

Mt. Kilimanjaro--August, 2010

Mt. Kilimanjaro--August, 2010
All my energy was expended for this shot at 15,000 feet up on Kilimanjaro...

Mt. Kilimanjaro--August 7, 2010

Mt. Kilimanjaro--August 7, 2010
Summit of Mt. Kilimanjaro--Tanzania--19,340 feet

Arusha, Tanzania

Arusha, Tanzania
I watched this pair walk down a dusty road and wondered what was in the briefcase...

Friday, July 3, 2009

Waiheke Island, New Zealand - July 4, 2009

I've posted some more pics below...scroll down and you'll see some of what I saw on my hike around Waiheke Island today. It's an incredible beautiful place...serene, quiet, relaxing...It's only day two and I'm amazed at what this place has revealed. It's been quite cool with temps in the 50s...but only a few showers around.

I'm off to Christchurch on Monday for some skiing and hopefully even more incredible views. I'm really tired after a day of hiking...so I'm headed back to my room for a little nap.

cheers,

Keith

No comments: